BOARD OF UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES AND FIELD ATTACHMENT
Prof. Zachary Njogu Waita (PhD)
The Board of Undergraduate Studies and Field Attachment is a statutory body of the University which is charged with the coordination of all undergraduate programmes. Specifically the board is responsible for
- Review of and recommendations to the Academic Board on the quality of undergraduate degree and diploma curricula.
- Promotion of inter-disciplinary collaborations at undergraduate level.
- Coordination of recommendations to the academic board regarding rules and regulations formulated by the Departments and Faculties governing undergraduate degree and diploma programmes.
- Co-ordination of Award Schemes for academic excellence amongst undergraduate students and forwarding recommendations thereon to the Deans Committee.
- Coordination and facilitation of field/industrial attachment programmes and Teaching Practice.
- Coordination of Student Attachment and Exchange Programmes.
- Evaluating teaching effectiveness and learning at undergraduate level.
Formulating and reviewing course scheduling and Time-Tabling policies.